Picture Frame Camera w/ IR Night Vision
When we trust our most valuable possessions with nannies, coworkers, and roommates almost anything can happen.
That’s why the Picture Frame Camera is a great way to keep an eye on your home or office while you are absent.
The camera is hidden in this sleek black picture frame.
The built-in battery has an astonishing capacity, giving up to 2 Year in Standby mode, and with built-in hidden IRs for a clear vivid picture of day or night, the Picture Frame Camera is the ultimate choice for your hidden cam and nanny cam needs.
The Picture Frame Camera is a state-of-the-art 720p video and audio recording solution hidden inside a sleek picture frame.
Although stylish, this picture frame gives no indication of its true hidden capabilities.
The picture frame can be hung on a wall or placed on your desk or a bookshelf.
If you suspect that a co-work or a roommate is doing something that they aren’t supposed to you can capture the evidence discretely with this picture frame.
Because of the Picture Frame Camera extensive two-year standby life this picture frame should be in everybody’s vacation home or a home away from home.
Now when you get back and something looks out of place you will have the video evidence to know what happened.
The Picture Frame Camera can also continuously record for up to 30 hours from one single charge.
The frame is great to use for babysitters, nannies, dog sitters or just around an area you want to keep a constant eye on.
Switch the camera into motion detection mode easily and now you have a long-term surveillance solution that will only record during motion for up to 2 years.
The hidden camera picture frame has built-in invisible IR to record in the darkest conditions and still give you great video.
The IRs work for up to 9 feet away.
The Picture Frame Camera is a great and versatile solution for if you are worried about somebody breaking into your home or office, watching your baby or dog sitter while you're away or a long-term surveillance solution for places you leave unattended long term.
No matter the space you are trying to monitor, this picture frame is the solution for you.
- Missing belongings? Find out immediately who has taken your property and record it as proof!
- Vacation Homes Set the frame in motion detection mode to see if anything weird happened while you were gone
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
- Watch over your kids. Leaving your kids with a nanny or babysitter can be nerve-racking. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment! Find out if they are going to bed on time or eating cake on the couch!
- Elderly safe? Life can be dangerous for the elderly and it’s easy to watch over them with a Rhea Picture Frame Camera. You can even protect them at night while they sleep, using the Picture Frame Camera built-in IR night vision function, you can turn any lighting condition into a great video.
- Wide angle 72° lenses, perfect for capturing a large area.
- Built-in microphone that records sound with video, or just sound.
- High definition 1280x720 crystal clear video quality.
- Invisible Night Vision
- Night Vision Up to 9 feet away
- No blinking lights or any LEDs to raise suspicion while recording.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery (30 hours non-stop or up to 2 Years Standby)
- Records onto Micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (sold separately)
- Easy time & date setup (time & date stamp is superimposed in the corner of the video)
IR Night Vision
The Picture Frame Camera comes equipped with a low-light sensitive 0.0 LUX sensor to record video in a dark room, with invisible, built-in Infrared LEDs for night-vision.
720P HD CMOS Video Sensor
The Picture Frame Camera records Video and Audio in crystal clear 720P HD, capturing faces and details even from across the room.
An HD CMOS video sensor produces clear detail video in 1280x720 and adjusts almost instantaneously to light changes giving you a clear picture whenever someone turns a light on or off.
When activated, the motion-activation system can automatically record to your memory card when there is a change detected.
The picture frame camera can last up to 2 years on one single charge.
With advanced built-in technology, we integrated two different systems which work independently from another to give you maximum battery life.
With motion detection being completely independent of the camera system and only activating the camera system to record instantly on motion the battery life of this camera is up to 2 years in standby motion detection.
This product comes with a Micro SD card slot and accepts MicroSD memory card Class 4 or above, up to 32GB.
When the memory card is full, instead of plugging it into your computer and erasing or copying the memory card, you can just swap it with a new memory card.
Optional Loop function can be easily activated and oldest video files get written over so you never have to worry about erasing or swapping the memory card (sold separately).
Date & Time Stamps
The Picture Frame Camera nanny cam comes with a date and time stamp feature that can be turned off if need be.
If the feature is on, date and time are displayed in the corner of the video or photo taken for your personal reference.
This feature comes in handy especially if the video is needed for discovery or evidence in court
Li-PI Rechargeable Battery (Up to 2 Years Standby)
This picture frame camera comes standard with a high-quality lithium-ion battery that is guaranteed for up to 100,000 cycles.
The LiPo battery lasts for up to thirty hours of recording time on a single charge or up to two years in standby mode.
The battery can be charged from the AC charger included with your frame.
Compatible with both Mac and PC
The Picture Frame Camera is compatible with Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7,8, 10 and more, both 32 bit and 64 bit, and all versions of Mac OS X Systems.
To access the videos you have recorded, the process is as simple as plugging the frame into the USB port of your PC or Mac.
This will automatically connect the camera as a removable device allowing you to easily view, save, or delete any recordings on the memory card.