Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector
The Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector with Holster is a rugged, compact hand-held metal detector with a 360-degree detection field and silent screening.
The Tactical Hand-Held Detector (THD) features a highly sensitive and quick response that effectively detects all types of metallic objects.
These objects are indicated by silent alerts with vibration and a red LED, giving officers the tactical advantage while scanning and retrieving metallic items.
The Garrett THD's 360-degree detection area allows for unrestricted scanning angles of the subject, especially in hard-to-scan areas.
The Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Metal
Detector also features a bright LED flashlight at the tip of the
detector that illuminates an area in lowlight and night applications.
The Garrett Metal Detector is completely waterproof and is built with high-impact ABS plastic.
This heavy-duty construction makes the metal detector durable and able to withstand demanding law enforcement applications.
The Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector comes with a
9 V battery that provides up to 70 hours of operation and is easy to
replace without the need for tools.
It also features a small and compact design that comes with a durable ballistic-weave holster that can be mounted on a duty belt or in the patrol car.
Garrett THD Features
- Ultra sensitive response time to metal objects
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects
- 360 degree detection area
- Does not require adjustments
- Silent Vibrating / Red LED Mode
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations
- Sealed waterproof construction
- High impact case with molded rubber grip
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover
- 9 V battery (included) operation
- Ballistic weave holster (included) mounts easily on belt or in car