Game- Cut The Wire- Premium Pack
The Rare, Hard To Find (in North America) Cut The Wire Game!
Why was this game discontinued in North America?
Was it defective? Nope. It works exactly as described.
Was there a choking hazard with small parts? Nope. It has no small parts.
Did the game pose ANY kind of danger or safety issue? Nope. None.
The manufacturer said; "We created Cut The Wire as a fun strategy game for kids where the object is to defuse the device and be the hero."
However, "outraged parents" in North America believe that a "fun" game involving a toy
bomb sends the wrong message to children, particularly in an era of
terrorism threats....and so it was pulled from the shelves of Wal-Marts, Target stores, etc, in the U.S. and Canada and the maker no longer will ship to North America, after having apologized for the unintended "outrage".
HOW TO PLAY: Players compete to see who will cut the right wire, defuse the device, and save the day.
Use secret clues for hints to help figure out how to avoid cutting the wrong wire and losing the game.
- GAME INCLUDES: Game includes 1 Device, 1 Wire Clipper, 1 Playing Dice, and 1 Game Rules
- MULTI-PLAYER GAME: Up to 10 players can play
- GIFT ITEM: Great gift item for family play and kids ages 6 and above
- Hurry and Order Yours TODAY While You Still can.
- I bet it makes a hell of a good drinking game for adults too.....you know...since it's not a real bomb.