Book- The Poor Man's Wilderness Survival Kit
You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on the latest and greatest
emergency survival gear for your outdoor adventures when you can
assemble a functional, well-stocked kit for little or no money!
Best-selling preparedness author Jim Ballou shows you exactly how to do
it with this guide to collecting no-nonsense,
get-the-job-done-in-an-emergency gear and packaging it in
self-contained, portable kits that are always ready to grab and go.
Instead of expensive tents, sheath knives, sleeping bags, and other conventional outdoor gear, Jim focuses on compact, lightweight, and even disposable, use-once-and-discard emergency equipment, and all of it dirt cheap! Learn how to:
- find standard survival kit components at the lowest prices
- create a poor man's survival kit for free from common household items
- collect or create your own edged tools, water containers, cookware, fire- and shelter-making gear, and weapons for very little money
- assemble a complete kit of new gear for under $10
Dozens of photos show examples of inexpensive but functional wilderness survival kits, as well as step-by-step instructions for creating your own poor man's gear.
If you are a hiker, hunter, camper, preparedness type, homeless nomad, or other wilderness adventurer operating within a narrow budget, this book is for you!
BOOK CHAPTER LIST
1) Poor Man's Kit Container
2) Poor Man's Edged Tools
3) Poor Man's Water Containers
4) Poor Man's Wilderness Cookware
5) Poor Man's Fire Kit
6) Poor Man's Shelter
7) Survival Cord for the Poor Man's Kit
8) Poor Man's Improvised Fishing Tackle
9) Poor Man's Survival Weapons
10) How Much Survival Gear Would a Poor man Carry, Anyway?
11) A Few Examples of Inexpensive but Functional Wilderness Survival Kits
12) Additional Poor Man's Survival Kit Tools