Book- The Art of Throwing: The Definitive Guide to Thrown Weapons Techniques (DVD Included)
It provides thorough explanation and instruction on everything from grips and stances, targets and trajectories, and even how to construct weapons.
With a foreword by knife throwing legend Joe "Brokenfeather" Darrah, this edition includes updated information and an hour-long instructional DVD to better aid newcomers in learning the basics or help experienced throwers perfect their techniques.
The Art of Throwing includes:
- Basic concepts—Grips, Methods, and Mechanics
- Throwing implements—The Bagakay, the knife, the ax, and the spear
- Japanese throwing implements—The Shuriken and the Shaken
- Chinese throwing implements—The flying dart, the golden coin dart, the flying steel olive, and the flying sticker
- Other throwing implements—The western dart and the boomerang
- Sport and defensive throwing
- Weapon and hand care
Paperback with DVD edition