JAMES BOND IS THE FANTASY.
HERE'S THE REALITY.
- Written by a former SAS officer and MI6 operative for Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- Details more than 100 skills, tips and techniques employed by spies to get the job done.
- Packed with fascinating information about real-world spies and their cinematic counterparts.
- Foreword written by a director of the James Bond film franchise.
MI6 Spy Skills for Civilians
shows you how to master the skills of a British agent in order to
protect yourself and others, be sneakier and handle any situation - even
if it involves escaping from a hostile foreign country.
find dozens of real secret agent skills and tips detailed and explained,
often with helpful illustrations to clarify how they’re done.
Sections covered include:
- Safe Travel Tips
- Dead Letter Boxes
- Brush Contacts
- Self Defense
- Innocuous and Natural Weapons
- Intelligence Gathering
- Covert Methods of Entry
- Insertion and Extraction Techniques
- And much more!
The book covers more than 100 tips and techniques in all, as detailed
by Red Riley, a former SAS and MI6 operative.
information formerly available only to a select few - and now it's
available to you, too!
Includes a foreword by Ian Sharp, action director of the classic James Bond film Goldeneye.