30-Day GPS Logger with No Monthly Fee
The GPS Logger remembers the exact location, time, date and speed of any moving object with no monthly fees.
Know where a vehicle, parcel or any moving object has been for up to 30 days between charges.
Simply place the GPS Tracker
in a moving object, and when it returns, plug it in to your Windows
computer. The 30-Hour GPS Tracker will show you everywhere it has
been using Google Maps or Google Earth. Great for tracking your
vehicles, teen drivers, fleet, pets, children and more.
The Tracker records up to 262,000 way-points throughout the day using it's SiRF Star III 65nm low power chipset. See everywhere it's been throughout the day on a map in just minutes.
- Water Resistant
- Records up to 262,000 waypoints
- Motion sensing technology to turn off unit when not moving, for up to 30 day battery life (at 1 hour driving per day)
- Auto-map digital photos with GPS location information
- View the tracker's journey in 3D using Google Maps or Google Earth
- Compatible with all digital cameras and camera phones
- Easy-to-use mapping software included
- Export location data in multiple file formats, supports popular web albums
- Easily create & share a live Travel Blog with friends & family
- Multiple ways for attachment, suitable for outdoor use
- Water-resistant hardware design suitable for rainy days, skiing, water sports and vehicle tracking
- Compatible with 3rd party GPS navigation software & serves as computer GPS receiver as well
- Windows PC
- PC with USB
- Dimension: 46 x 41.5 x 14 mm
- Weight: 37g
- SiRF StarIII 65nm GPS low power chipset
- Built-in GPS patch antenna
- 64MB flash memory to store 262,000 way points
- Built-in 230mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 2 LEDs for on/off/charge/logging status status indication
- Average acquisition time: Cold start: < 35 seconds
- USB cable for charging and PC connect
Operating temperature: -10 to + 50 degrees centigrade
The use of a GPS vehicle tracking device to track a person without their permission may be illegal in certain areas. Please seek legal advice before using any GPS vehicle tracking device as the regulations vary from region to region.