30-Day GPS Logger (no monthly fees)
The GT-600 GPS Logger records the exact location, speed, date and time of any moving object.
Simply place the GT-600 in, on or under a moving object - when it returns, plug it in to your Windows computer.
The device will show you everywhere it has been on a map, for about 30 days between charges.
Since the GT-600 doesn't transmit or receive analog or digital signals, it is completely undetectable by GPS and signal finders.
GT-600 GPS Logger Features
- GPS Tracker with no monthly fees
- Undetectable by GPS and phone finders
- Weather resistant design
- 30-day battery @ 1-hour driving per day
- 1-hour recharge using any USB port
- View location history with Google Maps or Google Earth
- Export location data
GT-600 GPS Logger Requirements
- Windows PC with USB
GT-600 GPS Logger Specifications
- Dimensions: 46 x 41.5 x 14 mm
- Weight: 37g
- SiRF StarIII 65nm GPS low power chipset
- Built-in GPS patch antenna
- 64MB flash memory stores 262,000 way points
- Built-in 230 mAh Lithium-ion battery
Includes USB cable for charging and PC connect
Purchase our optional Magnetic Case to attach directly to the underside of a vehicle